March 10, 2017
How would you like the chance to see Britain’s top gymnasts in action – and meet gymnastics legend Beth Tweddle?!
As one of Team GB’s official suppliers we have two fantastic prizes to give away. You could win a ticket for a family of four to the British Gymnastics Championships in Liverpool on Sunday 26th March, plus the opportunity to meet Beth Tweddle and hear about what it takes to become an Olympic gymnast.
Alternatively, you could win a pair of tickets to the World Cup of Gymnastics in London on 8th April.
To enter to win either of these fantastic prizes simply go to http://bit.ly/2lKeR5u
Terms & Conditions:
WIN TICKETS TO SEE BRITAIN’S BEST GYMNASTS IN ACTION AND MEET BETH TWEDDLE! – Simon Jersey – Competition Terms & Conditions
We, Simon Jersey Limited, Syke Side Drive, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 5YE (the “Promoter”), are referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”.
By entering the “WIN TICKETS TO SEE BRITAIN’S BEST GYMNASTS IN ACTION AND MEET BETH TWEDDLE” competition (the “Competition”) you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, any competition brief, the entry form, and any other specific details relating to the Competition or to the Prizes (together the “Rules”).
- Entrants must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and must be aged eighteen (18) years old or over as at the competition start date.
- Employees of the Promoter, including immediate families, shall not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Submitting your entry
- Entries to the Competition will be accepted via this online web form only or by post to Gymnastics competition, Simon Jersey, Syke Side Drive, Accrington BB5 5YE. Entries via other methods will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open from Friday 10th March 2017 entries must be received by 11.30pm on 20th March 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- All entries must be accompanied by contact details (telephone and email) in order to be valid and for us to contact you if you are successful.
- If we are unable to contact the prize Winner by 22nd March 2017, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize Winner will then be selected at our complete discretion.
- You are responsible for any costs of sending your entry to us and we take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- In order to be valid you should tell us which British gymnast you most admire and why.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
- No purchase or payment is required to enter.
The Prize and judging
- Prize in Liverpool includes one family ticket (two adults and two children aged under 16) for the British Championships on Sunday 26th March 2017 at the Echo Arena. Also includes the chance to meet Beth Tweddle and brunch.
- Prize in London includes a pair of tickets for the World Cup of Gymnastics at the 02 arena on Saturday 8th April 2017.
- Postage of the prize to the winners will be paid by Simon Jersey, but no other costs will be reimbursed.
- All valid entries will be judged by a panel from Simon Jersey and the winning entrant will be notified by a member of the Simon Jersey team within two days of the decision. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winning entrant will be published on the Simon Jersey website.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- The Winner may be required to participate in further promotional events and activities.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the Prizes or offer an alternative prize of equal value, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Some other rules
You will retain legal ownership in your entry, however by virtue of your participation in this Competition, you grant to the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use your entry and any other material and / or information submitted with your entry or otherwise provided by you. Our right to use your entry or any part thereof includes the right to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, and otherwise communicate it to the public, including via our website and publicity materials.
- You agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity and agree that we may publish your name any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or you on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
- We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the Competition or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) the Prize.
- Nothing in the Rules shall exclude or limit any liability of the Promoter which cannot be excluded nor limited by law.
- You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about the Promoter and its/their business and personnel that is received by you as a result of participating in the Competition.
- We shall keep your registered details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the Competition and verify that the Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. We may pass those details on to our service providers, agents and any sponsors to facilitate your participation in the Competition and (where applicable) taking up any Prize. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Competition and/or to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under the Rules where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Rules are governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with the Competition and the Rules.
You have read and understood the Rules and agree to be bound by them.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.