#weloveuniforms Professional Beauty North competition
#weloveuniforms Professional Beauty North competition – Simon Jersey - Competition Terms & Conditions
We, Simon Jersey Limited, Syke Side Drive, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 5YE (the “Promoter”), are referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”.
By entering the “#weloveuniforms” competition (the “Competition”) you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, any competition brief, the entry form, and any other specific details relating to the Competition or to the Prizes (together the “Rules”).
- Entrants must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and must be aged sixteen (16) years old or over as at the prize draw start date.
- Employees of the Promoter, including immediate families, shall not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Submitting your entry
- Entries to the Competition will be accepted via the Simon Jersey Magic Mirror only which will be located at Professional Beauty North on 18th and 19th September 2016. Entries must be shared to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook in order to be included and must be publicly visible. Entries via other methods will not be accepted.
- The Competition is open from 18th to 19th September 2016. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- All entries must be accompanied by #weloveuniforms in order to be valid, for us to see the post and for us to contact you if you are successful.
- If we are unable to contact the prize Winner within thirty (30) days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize Winner will then be selected at our complete discretion.
- You are responsible for the entry being visible to us and we take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- In order to be valid you should take a picture in the magic mirror and upload it to your choice of social network via the iPad provided.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
- No purchase or payment is required to enter.
The Prize and judging
- £200 worth of uniform from the new Simon Jersey range. Prize includes two tunics, one jumpsuit, one pair of trousers and one dress. Postage of the prize to the winners will be paid by Simon Jersey, but no other costs will be reimbursed.
- All valid entries will be judged by a panel from Simon Jersey and the winning entrant will be notified by a member of the Simon Jersey team within 10 working days of the decision. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winning entrant will be published on the Simon Jersey website or social media.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the Prizes or offer an alternative prize of equal value, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Some other rules
- You will retain legal ownership in your entry, however by virtue of your participation in this Competition, you grant to the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, sub-licensable, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use your entry and any other material and / or information submitted with your entry or otherwise provided by you. Our right to use your entry or any part thereof includes the right to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, and otherwise communicate it to the public, including via our website and publicity materials.
- You agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity and agree that we may publish your name any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or you on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
- We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the Competition or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) the Prize.
- Nothing in the Rules shall exclude or limit any liability of the Promoter which cannot be excluded nor limited by law.
- You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about the Promoter and its/their business and personnel that is received by you as a result of participating in the Competition.
- We shall keep your registered details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the Competition and verify that the Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. We may pass those details on to our service providers, agents and any sponsors to facilitate your participation in the Competition and (where applicable) taking up any Prize. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Competition and/or to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under the Rules where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Rules are governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with the Competition and the Rules.