To apply, please submit your CV along with a brief paragraph of the role you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative
This Role is office based with potential UK travel to visit new customers. This is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their sales Career.
Responsible for identifying new business opportunities, articulating the strengths and benefits of our products to new customers, providing an excellent customer service sales experience within a fast-paced environment. This job role will include a wide variety of activity ranging from outbound Lead Generation to working with the wider sales team to complete the sales cycle.
You will acquire and generate a pipeline of new customer portfolios whilst also supporting the retention of existing customer accounts by identifying customer requirements. Explaining processes and effectively, ensuring that professional standards of Customer Experience is maintained.
You will be expected to achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets and KPI’s aimed at lead generation, growth and future pipeline, other targets may include Sales value and Margin targets. These could be both individual and team-based targets.
The candidate will provide a professional, expert service with a personal touch, treating each customer as an individual and understanding the customer’s requirements whilst champions our core values.
- Preference for industry knowledge
- Must be familiar with sales force activity planning and be able to maintain activity and focus it as specified in the Sales Policy
- Must have strong telephone and customer contact skills
- Must have excellent time & calendar organisational skills
- Must have excellent consultative selling & probing skills
- Must have strong commercial skills
- Must have good market research and strategic assessment skills
- Previous working experience as an Outbound Sales
- Target driven with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Recognise sales opportunities