Embroidery is great for garments that will be used and washed many times and is the perfect way to add your company branding, job roles, or names to your garments.
Our embroidery service is suitable for virtually any garment, although we don’t recommend it for use on lightweight fabrics such as crepe-de-chine or fabrics with a high-lycra content.
Easy to follow process
- Download the embroidery form here.
- If you have downloaded the form once the embroidery form has been filled in, please send this to our customer service team along with a PDF of your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order will be part processed and an email will be sent to you so you can send us payment and preview what your logo will look like.
- Once we receive payment from you, we will fully process your order, digitising your logo if you do not already have one set up, and sending this to our embroidery team.
- Our embroidery team will then complete your order and it will be dispatched.
- The whole process can take up to 10 working days providing payment is made within 48 hours.
- Where payment is not made within 48 hours the order will be cancelled.
- By making payment you are acknowledging you are happy with the logo preview as shown in the link sent to you.
- Once an order has been paid for no amendments or cancellations can be made.
- We do not accept returns of embroidery orders and advise that an order of plain garments is made first to ensure fit, sizing and colour is as required.
Embroidery from £3.00 per item, plus a £20.00 first-order setup fee.